Each project is unique, although the following steps are tried and true ways that allow projects to move forward effectively.
Web Design Process
We follow a core four-phase process. The diagram below identifies each of the four phases and major milestones in a typical large-scale website project life cycle.* Smaller website development projects will follow the Discovery, Design, Develop and Deploy stages, although all of the milestones may not be needed.
* Additional project documentation will be provided as needed.
Graphic Design Process
- Consultation regarding project requirements, design concepts and deliverables.
- Create the visual design and iterations on the project.
- Ensure the advancement of the project according to scope and timeline.
- Work with printers to ensure requirements are met to produce a high quality final product.
Logo Creation/Digital Illustration Process
- Discuss design requirements, brainstorm ideas and set a timeline.
- Create draft and share it with the client.
- Make iterations on the designs based on client feedback.
- Provide high and low resolution versions of the final designs.